Friday, May 28, 2010

May 3rd - Gate 112, Dublin Airport (Dublin-Biarritz Flight)

I'm sitting here waiting for my flight to Biarritz. A long-awaited journey begins and now that I am here I am filled with fear. God I'm scared! I am about to embark on a trip of a lifetime, about to begin my long walk: 800 kilometres of the Way of Saint James - El Camino de Santiago. Am I mad? Yes, definitely! I think that goes without saying. And yes I am very afraid. But I'm also very excited...

Later..

I'm on the plane now. This is being written in my old training diary from last year. My number for for my last race is tucked away at the front. Last training entry: 22nd July. How my life has changed since then.



2 comments:

  1. I travel Europe every couple of weeks. I just came back from London, Holland and Denmark. Every nation on this planet has its issues with race, and I am not sure if everyone has figured out how to deal with it.

    Flights to Lusaka | Cheap Flights to Lusaka | Cheap Air Tickets to Lusaka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need this flights going Dublin because I am having a business meeting there. Can I get a discount on their airfare? I want to kept some of my money so that I can buy some souvenir there for my family when I go home.

      http://www.cheapflights.com/flights-to-dublin/

      Delete